We welcome you to Woodinville Pediatrics, where we have been dedicated to providing pediatric care of the highest quality delivered with compassion, respect and true affection for children and their families since 1979.
- We will have a meet-the-pediatricians’ evening meeting on Wednesday, May 4 at 6:00 PM with Dr. Sliman and Dr. Bilger. The next one after that will be on Thursday, June 9 at 6:00 PM with Dr. Nakahara and Dr. Anderson. These meetings are for those expecting a child, or potentially new patients to our practice. See here for further details about signing up. Please note we must limit attendance to those who sign up.
- Even though this school year is not yet over, it is not too early to start thinking about school physicals and forms for the following year. Please call to make your appointment. We appreciate if you can turn in any required school forms early.
- Our Medical Practice welcomes you to use our HIPAA SECURE patient portal, a password protected web communication tool. Please call our office at (425) 483-5437 OR click Login Request to request a login.
- We still have flu vaccine in stock, available by appointment only. Flu shots are for children 6 months and older. Flumist, if there are no contraindications and we have in stock, is for children 2 years and older. Our lab hours for flu vaccine are: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9 to 11:30 AM and 2 to 4:30 PM. Flu questionnaire for injected vaccine is here, for intranasal (Flu Mist) here.
- We are an equal opportunity employer offering competitive wages, flexible hours and a full benefits package. If you are a Medical Assistant interested in joining us, please email your resume to email@example.com