We are working hard to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff by segregating sick from well children. In our Woodinville office, well visits will be seen primarily in Suite 102, and sick visits in Suite 205. We will have signs at the front door of Suite 102 indicating which doctors are in Suite 205 that day. In Mill Creek we will be scheduling well visits and other patients where COVID-19 is not a concern.
We ask you to:
- Wear a mask and keep it on for the entire visit. If your child is having difficulty wearing a mask, see here for advice.
- Please utilize hand-sanitizers in our office
Our staff will:
- Take the temperature of all who enter the office.
- Anyone that presents for a well visit with a fever and/or symptoms of COVID19 will be asked to reschedule.
- Wear masks at all times
- Wash /sanitize hands frequently
- Sanitize surfaces and equipment frequently
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19. We are currently triaging patients with fever and possible COVID-19 symptoms over the phone. If your child has possible symptoms of COVID19 and you believe he or she may need testing, please call our office. Our nurses will review your child’s symptoms and help determine if drive through testing is appropriate or if an in-person evaluation is warranted. There are several locations locally where you can get a COVID19 test. Currently, our patients are most frequently utilizing the City of Seattle COVID19 testing sites (Aurora or SODO) and Seattle Children’s.
Testing through Seattle Children’s Hospital:
- We will need to order the test for you
- You will need to call and schedule testing
- Once we receive the results from Seattle Children’s Hospital we will contact you (typically within 48hrs)
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
We are offering telehealth appointments.
You can reach us by phone at 425 483 5437
In the meantime, continue to follow these measures to keep yourself safe
HANDS: Wash them often (20 seconds of lathering, 10 seconds of rinsing). If you don’t have soap and water available, use hand sanitizer
ELBOW: Cough into it
FACE: Don’t touch it
MASK: Wear one. If your child is having difficulty wearing, see this for advice
SPACE: Keep a safe distance
HOME: Stay if you can
CLEAN: frequently touched surfaces regularly
We have confidence that this temporary transformation in the way we provide care is what we need to mitigate the impact of the outbreak and to protect our patients, staff, and community. As always, we are here to support you and help you stay as healthy as possible.
Thank you for entrusting Woodinville Pediatrics with your care.