Woodinville Pediatrics offers same-day appointments on weekdays and Saturdays for urgent illnesses and injuries. Since COVID is still a concern we are seeing potentially contagious patients in our Woodinville office, in suite 205. Call 425 483 5437 for an appointment, or current patients request an appointment via the patient portal.
After Hours, Weekends and Holidays Advice
For General Inquiries
- Use Symptom Checker to decide what care is needed and how to get relief from common illnesses or injuries that you can manage on your own.
- Refer to the Medication Dosages Tables
- Call a Consulting Nurse:
Most insurance companies offer FREE after-hours nurse consultation telephone numbers. Look for the contact numbers listed on your insurance card. (Please verify the after-hours nurse consultation service on your insurance card; not all groups participate in this benefit.) For your convenience, we have listed a few of these numbers below:
- Molina: 800-869-7165 (English) or 800-648-3537 (Spanish)
- Premera: 800-841-8343
- Regence: 800-267-6729
- Community Health Plan of WA: 866-418-1002
- Coordinated Care/WA Apple Health: 877-644-4613
- Amerigroup: 866-864-2544
- If your insurance company does not provide a consulting nurse service, call our office line (425 483 5437) and you will be connected to our after-hours clinical support.
- Contact your provider or nurse through your child’s portal account (please allow 2 business days for a response)
For Urgent Needs
- If your child is experiencing life-threatening symptoms, CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY.
- For urgent, but not life threatening issues (e.g., broken bones, bleeding that won’t stop, severe burns, seizures, fainting, etc.), take your child to an emergency room.
- For serious issues or illnesses that require medical attention outside of normal office hours, call our office line (425 483 5437) and the on-call provider or nurse will return your call.
Please do not use the after-hours consultation service for routine questions.
COVID TESTING SENT FROM OUR OFFICE
If we perform a nasal swab for COVID-19 PCR testing, we send out to either the UW or Labcorp laboratories. With the higher volume of testing currently occurring in the community, these tests may take 48 to 72 hours or longer to get results back. We will let you know when we have received results. If the results return on Saturday or Sunday, the on-call physician may not always have access, so you may need to wait until Monday to get them. We appreciate your patience during these stressful times.