Screens for Depression
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists: Post partum depression FAQs
- Postpartum International 800 944 4773 Text: 503 894 9453
- Service in English or Spanish, also support for Arabic speakers
- Resources and local referral options, online support meetings
- Wednesday chats for mothers, 1st Monday chats for fathers
- MGH Center for Women’s Mental health
- Information about treatment options and medications
- Comprehensive resource list
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline 800 273 TALK (8255) 800 273 8255
- Perinatal Support Washington: https://perinatalsupport.org/
Perinatal Support Washington/PSI-WA has been operating in WA state since 1987, and is one of the oldest Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorder support chapters in the nation. PSWa’s support groups have been serving women since 1988, and they have been operating a toll-free telephone support line (“warm line”) since 1991. They provide support to WA families state-wide, and are active with other community leaders, organizations, and law-makers to facilitate support for families affected by Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders. They do all of this with the help of our dedicated staff, board members and dozens of volunteers.
1-888-404-7763, ext 1 for support, ext 3 for professionals
email@example.com (answered by volunteer on duty during business hours)
Support group: “This Is Not What I Expected” Kirkland
Time: 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month at 7 pm in
Location: Room TAN 117; Evergreen Hospital, 12040 NE 128th Street, Kirkland.
Facilitator: by Erin Boone, Early Parenting & Lactation Educator, and Tish Rogers, LICSW.
Support group: “Conversations About Motherhood” Redmond.
Meets the 4th Thursday of each month at 7 pm at the Redmond Town Center Suite I-145, 7303 164th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052. Facilitated by Myla Rugge, Wendy Dean and Erin Boone. This group is offered on a pay-what-you-can basis. The suggested contribution is $10 per person. While this group is intended for moms with children ages 2 and up, all moms are encouraged to come. Sorry, no childcare available. Babes in arms welcome. For more information please visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ConversationsAboutMotherhood or email firstname.lastname@example.org